Foot Switches for use in Industrial and Medical Technology Applications
EMO Systems develops and manufactures foot switches, available in wired or wireless models, in single and multi-pedal options, as well as fully customized models.
The foot switch functions as a standard HID (Human Interface Device) keyboard, so there are no drivers that need to be installed –the emo switch arrives ready for use. A unique, 48-bit code is assigned to each foot switch, which completely prevents erroneous triggering by other emo switches or other wireless signals.
The wireless foot switches are configured to appear as a keyboard to your computer. Using our configuration software, a foot switch press may be configured to appear as any keyboard button press.
Foot-actuated control of medical and non-medical appliances.
Features & Options
- Ultra-flat design (total height of only 17 mm)
- One or two switching points
- Metal housing
- Wireless operation, utilizing USB wireless modules
- Optional guard stirrup
- Optional IP protection (up to IP65)
- Single pedal, wired
- Single pedal, with USB wireless module
- Single pedal, wired, with integrated guard stirrup
- Twin pedal, wired
- Twin pedal, wired, with integrated guard stirrup
All footswitches meet or exceed the requirements of the medical standards (93/42/EWG) and IEC 60601.
We are happy to personally answer specialized questions, simply call us on the number below.